Thursday 19 January 2017

Challenge 118 to 123 Winners!

Apologies for the winners post delay - below are the previous challenge winners that have not yet been published:

Each winner will receive a selection of charms.

Winner Challenge 118 (Die Cuts):  Hazel

Winner Challenge 119 (Shaped Card):  Kevin

Winner Challenge 120 (Anything Goes):  ValeryAnne

Winner Challenge 121 (Non Traditional Christmas):  Jean

Winner Challenge 122 (Animals):  Helen

Winner Challenge 123 (Snow):  Carole J

Please email me with the title of the challenge and what week winner you are in the subject field - I get a lot of spam and will delete anything without opening if I don't recognise it.  Email me at tiptoptoppers@btinternet.com along with your full postal address before 14 February and I can get your prize sent out to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!