Thursday 15 June 2017

Challenge 128, 129, 130, 131, 132 and 133 Winners

Apologies for the delay in announcing previous challenge winners - none of the schedule posts actually published, so here is a run down of the winners:


Challenge 128 - Die Cuts - Hazel claimed
Challenge 129 - Snowflakes - Caroline H
Challenge 130 - Bells - No entries :(
Challenge 131 - Kraft Card - Marina
Challenge 132 - Recycling - Leny W
Challenge 133 - Anything Goes - Helen  claimed


Please email me with the title of the challenge and what week winner you are in the subject field - I get a lot of spam and will delete anything without opening if I don't recognise it.  Email me at tiptoptoppers@btinternet.com before 31 July 2017 along with your full postal address and I will send you your winners badge and will pop something in the post to you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for my lovely prize that has arrived today xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!