Thursday 27 July 2017

Challenge 134, 135 and 136 Winners!

Apologies for the delay in announcing previous challenge winners, so here is a run down of the winners:

Challenge 134 - Shaped Card - Maria Bingaman  Claimed
Challenge 135 - Sentiment - Sarah N  Claimed
Challenge 136 - Anything Goes - Marja  Claimed

Please email me with the title of the challenge and what week winner you are in the subject field - I get a lot of spam and will delete anything without opening if I don't recognise it.  Email me at tiptoptoppers@btinternet.com before 31 August 2017 and I will send you your winners badge!


Please note, this is a Christmas only challenge - if your creation does not meet this only rule, a comment will not be left and you will not be eligible for any prizes on offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!